Admin Office Location: in Langford, BC
Content in West Shore Voice News covers the news of Langford, Colwood, View Royal, Metchosin, Highlands, Sooke, and the Juan de Fuca area.
Payments for Ads & Subscriptions:
- By Interac E-Transfer: Direct your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your keyword separately by email to that same email address.
- By Credit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX. Phone 250-217-5821 to provide your card number and expiry date. You will be sent a receipt by email.
- By cheque: Send by postal mail to West Shore Voice News, 2969 Alouette Drive, Victoria, BC V9B 0M6 or call 250-217-5821 for pickup.
- This west side of Vancouver Island (including Langford, Colwood, View Royal, Metchosin, Highlands, Sooke, and the Juan de Fuca area): @WestShoreVOICE
- Hyper-Local to Sooke: @SookeVoiceLOCAL
- The big picture, from a west coast perspective (BC/National): @VancIslandVOICE
Facebook (frequent breaking news postings):
- WEST SHORE / MAIN NEWS: www.facebook.com/WestShoreVoiceNews
- HYPER-LOCAL to SOOKE: www.facebook.com/SookeVoiceNews
Postal Mail – for sending your payment by cheque — for ads and subscriptions — please use this Langford mailing address: WEST SHORE VOICE NEWS, 2969 Alouette Drive, Victoria, BC V9B 0M6 | NOTE: We no longer have a PO Box in Sooke.
GETTING YOUR WEST SHORE VOICE NEWS Print edition by postal mail:
- SUBSCRIBERS [on slippery road days]: If you normally receive a hand-delivered copy of the paper, it will be postal mailed instead if bad weather prevents road travel (or delivered once weather clears up). In the meantime, be sure to check the online courtesy-PDF version (just click on the cover image in the sidebar of this website).
- Holiday season schedules (including long weekends and statutory holidays) at Canada Post usually delay delivery. For fast access, check the online PDF version (click on the cover image in the sidebar of this website). All print subscribers also receive the Premium PDF as an email attachment.
- Postal Disruptions: In the event of any postal disruptions (by strike or inclement weather), we would hand-deliver or hold any print subscriber copies of the paper.
Contributions are welcome! Send to: email@example.com or text to 250-217-5821:
- Competently-written articles, worthwhile insights and publishable photos. Guest editorials may be considered.
- Op-ed contributions from government, recognized community leaders, and major economic players.
- Letters and testimonials.