Digital & Print Subscriptions
- Premium Digital Subscription: receive the the full print-edition PDF (by priority email, before the PDF is posted online).
$28.50+GST for 18 weeks [scroll down for more details]
- Print Subscription: in colour or greyscale. By postal mail (or in-town delivery in Sooke). Print subscribers also receive the PDF by direct email. [Note: businesses may receive a bulk drop of several copies each week, in exchange for advertising commitments — call 250-217-5821).
$39.50+GST for 12 weeks COLOUR or $35.50+GST for 18 weeks GREYSCALE [scroll down for more details]
- Be a sponsor, get the Link: receive an email with a direct link to the current edition
$9.95+GST for 18 weeks or $27.95+GST for a year [scroll down for more details]
How to Subscribe:
- Order by phone (to provide your credit card information for payment): 250-217-5821
- Order by email – send your invoice request by email. Then call our office to pay by credit card over the phone 250-217-5821. Or followup wih cheque through the postal mail, or by Interac web-banking to email@example.com . Do *not* send credit card info by email.
- Subscribe by postal mail (send payment by cheque), to West Shore Voice News, PO Box 851, Sooke, BC V9Z 1H8
FAST & COLOURFUL
$28.50+GST = $29.92 for 18 weeks
Weekly digital Premium PDF edition – an attractive read, no watermarks. ‘Early edition’ sent directly to your email InBox with headline summary, before the courtesy web edition is publicly available. Mid-week email updates as news warrants. Ideal for readers who want their news ahead of the pack, and for archive purposes.
LINK: easy email
The quickie version: $9.95+ GST = $10.45 for 18 weeks or $27.95+GST = $29.35 for a year. Courtesy direct link to each week’s edition, by email (no PDF attachment). Great to have the direct link, for revisiting.
HARD COPY for REFERENCE & READING PLEASURE. Includes PDF by email for FAST news. COLOUR: $39.50+GST = $41.47 for 12 weeks
COLOUR weekly print edition by 1st class postal mail within Canada. Includes PDF sent directly to your email In-Box with headline summary. Mid-week email updates as news warrants. For news followers to read and retain their news on paper in colour. The PDF by email takes care of the fast-news aspect.
Colour weekly print edition at the retail newsstand: Shoppers Drug Mart (Sooke) and at Pharmasave in Millstream Village (Langford). $2.25+GST
HARD COPY for REFERENCE & HAND-HELD READING. Includes PDF by email. $35.50+GST = $37.27 for 18 weeks
GREYSCALE weekly print edition by 1st class postal mail within Canada. Includes colour PDF sent directly to your email In-Box with headline summary. Mid-week email updates as news warrants. Read and retain your news on paper. Save on the cost of colour. The colour PDF by email is included — that takes care of the fast-delivery part.
COFFEE SHOP EDITION: You can pick up a greyscale print copy at various coffee shops, rec centre lobbies and libraries, or read while-you-wait.
Colwood: Pilgrim Coffee House, Juan de Fuca Library lobby, Juan de Fuca (West Shore) Rec.
Sooke: SEAPARC Leisure Complex, The Stick in the Mud Coffee House, Mom’s Cafe, Pharmasave, Stone Pipe Grill, Kelz Bakery, Castle Liquor Store (as in photo), Sooke Library, West Coast Family Medical Centre, Sooke Region Museum, Prestige Hotel, Dumont Tire, Subway, A&W, and more.
Langford: constituency office of Premier John Horgan on Jacklin Road, Dad’s Soups & Sangys (2806 Jacklin Rd), Langford Heritage Branch library (Lakepoint Rd in Westhills), Langford Goudy Branch library (Goldstream Ave in Langford town centre).
View Royal: Serious Coffee View Royal (1701 Island Highway), Big O Tires Westshore (1705 Island Highway).
Special Events: extra greyscale copies available at public events.