COLOUR PRINT EDITION
HARD COPY for REFERENCE & READING ENJOYMENT
The weekly colour print edition of West Shore Voice News is for sale on newsstands – Retail price: $2.25+GST
- Langford: For sale on the newsstand (presently near the front window) at Shoppers Drug Mart in the Westshore Town Centre, 2945 Jacklin Road. Store hours: daily 8 am to midnight.
- Sooke: For sale on the newsstand (near the self checkout) at Shoppers Drug Mart in the Evergreen Shopping Centre (in Sooke town centre). Store hours: 8 am to 10 pm daily
Or by subscription:
PRINT: By direct delivery each week in the Sooke/west shore area, or by postal mail. Please see the Subscriptions page for more details.
DIGITAL: Premium or Link by email. Fast and easy! Please see the Subscriptions page for more details.
COFFEE SHOP EDITION
As a service to community, we continue to offer FREE COPIES at coffee shops, library lobbies and at rec centres. Take one home, or read while-you-wait.
- Colwood: Pilgrim Coffee House (1910 Sooke Rd), Juan de Fuca Library lobby (1767 Island Hwy), West Shore Parks & Rec lobby (1767 Island Hwy), Colwood city hall lobby.
- Langford: constituency office of Premier John Horgan (2806 Jacklin Rd), Langford Goudy Branch library (119-755 Goldstream Ave), OakTree Naturals (705 Goldstream Ave), L.A. Hairazors Beauty Salon (2806 Jacklin Rd), Dad’s Soups & Sangys (2806 Jacklin Rd), All Battery (2806 Jacklin Rd).
- Sooke: SEAPARC Leisure Complex, Mom’s Cafe, Pharmasave Sooke, The Stick in the Mud Coffee House, Island Haircutting (on West Coast Road), Kelz Bakery, Castle Liquor Store, Sooke Library, West Coast Family Medical Centre, Sooke Region Museum, TD Bank, Dumont Tire, Subway (Evergreen Shopping Centre), and more.
- View Royal: Serious Coffee View Royal (1703 Island Hwy), Big O Tires Westshore (1705 Island Hwy).